How you're helping:
Prostate Cancer Canada is the leading national charity addressing prostate cancer needs across the country. Every day, an average of 63 Canadians are diagnosed with prostate cancer. It’s the most common cancer among Canadian men. Since Prostate Cancer Canada was created in 1994, the death rate from prostate cancer has dropped by half. If detected early,survival is now close to 100%.
Every purchase in the Dollars for Dad Sweepstakes will support three newly-diagnosed men by providing a Prostate Cancer Playbook as an informational resource guide through their journey.
Support Prostate Cancer Canada and:
You Could WIN!
- Early Bonus Prize: 3 day fishing getaway located at Fernleigh Lodge! (Value: $1,000+)
- Early Bird Prize: 7 day luxury sailing catamaran cruise on the French Riviera (Value: $8,600)
- Over $400,000 in Daily Prizes including:
- $5,000 - $15,000 every day in August
- 153 daily $1,000 cash prizes from August - December
- PLUS the $10 Million Grand Prize
Make a purchase
Support a great cause
Win a prize
Please see official rules for details.